- Lease Review & Analysis
- Lease Administration
- Re-negotiations with Existing Landlord
- Renewals with Existing Landlord
- Investment Purchases
- Contract Negotiations
- 1031 Exchanges
Elements of Tenant & Buyer Representation:
You have a fundamental right to have a qualified team of professionals working to facilitate your real estate needs along every level – a team solving your facility needs in a manner which is focused, coordinated, and directed by one group – a group solely responsible for everything from performing initial market studies to negotiating lease or purchase terms and managing architects, general contractors, mover, and telecommunication firms. Landlords have such teams. Why should you have the same level of support and services to place the negotiations on a level playing field? We believe you should.
Never before has a scope of services been available to tenants in a manner as coordinated and with the depth of resources that Commercial Realty Specialists offers. All of your bases are covered by a team directly accountable to you.
Representation is a tenant’s fundamental right. Three elements integral to it are:
- Understanding– Commercial Realty Specialists spends considerable time interviewing you and your department managers to understand your needs, goals, priorities, and corporate culture. Once we know what services you require, we provide a comprehensive strategy to address your real estate needs. It is critical that we understand your needs to that our services are in line with your expectations.
- Competence– Our negotiating and real estate market experience is extensive. We represent local and national firms, large and small requirements, and a variety of service and professional industries. Our team provides a comprehensive program of services that extends from defining your needs through the negotiating and move-in phases and onto monitoring your occupancy, growth or contraction, and operating expenses through charges. We provide the experience, resources, and services you need to closely scrutinize your real estate operating expenses so that you can make more informed business decisions.
- Commitment– Commercial Realty Specialists is committed to providing you with the highest level of service. We take a complete inventory of your needs, goals, resources, and constraints to develop an individual program that represents you with an objective opinion of your real estate alternatives. We then implement a comprehensive solution that produces real estate decisions in support of your business objectives.
Give us a call today: (949) 705-7000